Tuesday, December 28, 2010

...2

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
.
Saja jalan-jalan di blog Ira, ternampak perkataan; "Bukan mudah bernafas dalam jiwa Hamba "
yeah it's not easy, but it fares us well in akhirat, huh?!
There's no such thing as apart-time muslim.yea..
O Allah,
I ask You to strengthen my iman and those around me.
I ask You to soften my heart
and to soften the hearts of the Believers.
O Allah,
forgive me for my shortcomings,
for only You are Perfect.
O Allah,
Please Forgive me if I ever got too wrapped in a matter
that I didn't have the time to utter Your Name.
O Allah,
Please Forgive me for all the salat I missed
because of ignorance or laziness
O Allah,
I ask that You help me for I am weak
and will only grow stronger by Your Strength,
so Allah Please Strengthen me
to fight Shaitan and his whispers.
And if I ever fell into his trap and followed my desire,
then sincerely forgive me,
for that displays not only my weakness,
but Your Greatness as well.
O Allah,
if I ever was too afraid to stand up for Your Deen
because of what others would think,
then Forgive me, for I was a fool for doing so.
O Allah,
I fear You,
I fear You soooo much words cannot describe.
I fear the day when I will meet You,
and I WILL meet You.
Oh Allah,
Please Help us all and guide us,
for You are Everything to us.
Tetapkan hatiku di jalan yang di redhai-Mu

MAY ALLAH BLESS. ameen.

No comments: